Music City with the Belles
May 2, 2020
Hosted by Southern Belle Events
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
Early Bird General Admission | 12:00-6:00 PM | $30.00 | Valid only through April 30, 2019
General Admission | 12:00-6:00 PM | $35.00 | Valid May 1, 2019 through May 2, 2020
Any tickets unsold online prior to event will be sold at the door. If Eventbrite shows an event status of sold out, no tickets will be made available at the door.
ID required to check-in if ticket is not available via phone or print.
Aurora Rose Reynolds
Brittainy C. Cherry
Carrie Ann Ryan
Heather M. Orgeron
The Bookworm Box
*Lineup subject to change. All updates may be found on the official event Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/musiccitywiththebelles
Event proudly hosted by Southern Belle Events. Any questions or concerns may be directed to email@example.com.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Photo ID will not be required to check in at the event. The only exception will be attendees who arrive without a ticket visible via print or phone. Any child 13 years old or younger will not require a ticket. Any attendee over the age of 14 will require a ticket into the event.
What can I bring into the event?
- Attendees may bring any item into the event to be signed. We highly suggest paperback/hardback copies of your favorite books by the attending authors, although we commonly see canvas prints, apparel, ereader cases, scrapbooks, and more.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- All questions or concerns may be directed to Southern Belle Events via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
- All tickets are eligible for a full refund up to 30 days prior to the event. Transfers are still eligible until 24 hours prior to the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Tickets may be printed or visible on your smart device. We'll simply need to see the barcode on your ticket to scan.
Can I update my registration information?
- Yes, attendees are able to update registration information via Eventbrite. If you have any issues updating the information, please let us know via email. We'll be happy to help on our end.
Is my ticket transferrable?
- Yes, tickets are transferrable. We do not require that the name shown on the ticket matches the attendee checking in. To transfer your ticket, we suggest posting in the event Facebook Attendee group (coming soon!) and using Paypal for the financial exchange of the ticket prior to transferring names.
Connect with us